AeroPKZ RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of AeroPKZ!

Quiet Please's Staff Application. ImagesHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inQuiet Please's Staff Application. Images

Quiet Please's Staff Application.

Go down 
+2
meek millz
Quiet Please
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Quiet Please

Quiet Please's Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Please's Staff Application.   Quiet Please's Staff Application. EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:52 am

IRL Name: Ryan
In-Game Name: Quiet Please
Time Played: 2-3 hours.
Activity: I suppose I could be quite active on this server as long as the community remains fun and all of the people remain friendly.
Server Experience: I may not be so much experienced with this specific server, but I do know rsps' and the source this server uses quite well. I also understand code and may be able to help with any troubles.
Why we should pick you: I can't tell you why. It's entirely up to you. I could boast about the benefits I could bring to the server, but in truth it would not matter. My word is only as good as my actions, I'd rather show you I can be a great player over tell you what I am capable of.
Back to top Go down
meek millz

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Please's Staff Application.   Quiet Please's Staff Application. EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:52 am

sounds good i favor will looked into if u aint co owner dont post on staff apps ty

--meek millz--
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Please's Staff Application.   Quiet Please's Staff Application. EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:26 am

I +1 this will give word to the people up top ;P
Back to top Go down
Marvins

Marvins

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Please's Staff Application.   Quiet Please's Staff Application. EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:15 pm

good looking app
Back to top Go down
Jnqs
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Please's Staff Application.   Quiet Please's Staff Application. EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:43 pm

meek millz wrote:
sounds good i favor will looked into if u aint co owner dont post on staff apps ty

--meek millz--

To be honest I like for other people to post on the staff apps to see what they think of the person cause to be staff other people need to favor you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeropkz.com
Imdogtc

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Please's Staff Application.   Quiet Please's Staff Application. EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:50 pm

meek millz wrote:

--meek millz--

It makes no sense for Co-Owners to be the only people to give feedback for applications.

Anyways, I +1 for Quiet. I've been talking to him lately and he knows his way around. He's full of good ideas and he's always willing to help out the players.
Back to top Go down
Quiet Please

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Please's Staff Application.   Quiet Please's Staff Application. EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:27 pm

I'd also like to make a note that I'm pretty good at monitoring the forums. If you wouldn't be willing to hire me as an in-game staff member, I'd be perfectly happy if you would consider me for a forum mod position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Please's Staff Application.   Quiet Please's Staff Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiet Please's Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1