AeroPKZ RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of AeroPKZ!

Marvin's Moderator Application ImagesHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMarvin's Moderator Application Images

Marvin's Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marvins

Marvins

Marvin's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Marvin's Moderator Application   Marvin's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Hey Guys, this is my Introduction for Ingame Moderator on Aeropkz!
I've been moderator on quite many private server's and I think I have the needed knowledge to be a Mod!

Reasons you should pick me as a moderator:
1. I'm 16 years old and am able to write and speak (mostly) correct english, even though english is not my home language as I'm from germany.
2. I roughly play 5-6 hours a day, and as it's summer atm I sometimes are online up to 16 hours a day!Very Happy
3. I have much experience in private servers and RuneScape itself, am level 138 in Runescape myself (willing to verify ingame).
4. I've been playing private servers for over 3 years now and I've been moderator on couple servers aswell. I've been playing every type of private servers.
5. I have much knowledge in video making and forums. I've got Sony Vegas 10.0 pro and registered Hypercam 2 as well as 1k subs on youtube. Willing to make videos and upload them.

Looking forward seeing you ingame,
Marvin
Back to top Go down
Imdogtc

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Moderator Application   Marvin's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Very well-written guide! I see potential in you, and I personally +1 your application.
Back to top Go down
Marvins

Marvins

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Moderator Application   Marvin's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Imdogtc wrote:
Very well-written guide! I see potential in you, and I personally +1 your application.
Well thank you =]]
Back to top Go down
Marvins

Marvins

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Moderator Application   Marvin's Moderator Application EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:37 am

can be closed, am admin =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Moderator Application   Marvin's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvin's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1