AeroPKZ RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of AeroPKZ!

New Player, Marvins Introduction ImagesHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inNew Player, Marvins Introduction Images

New Player, Marvins Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marvins

Marvins

New Player, Marvins Introduction Empty
PostSubject: New Player, Marvins Introduction   New Player, Marvins Introduction EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Hey Guys just wanted to introduce myself!
So basically my IRL name (obviously) is Marvin. I've been searching for a new private server to play and I found this. Looked pretty decent and as it's new also I think it's a good server to get started on.

I'm 16 years old and come from germany. I play roughly 5-6 hours a day, and as it's summer atm I sometimes are online up to 16 hours a day, lol.

I also have 2 Runescape accounts, one is level 138 with 20 99s and over 2400 total and the other is level 132 with 82 defence and the rest is like maxed too.

Have quite much experience in private servers and forums, I also am able to make quite high quality videos as I got registered Hypercam2, registered Vegas 10.0 Pro and the knowledge Wink

Looking forward seeing you ingame,
Marvin
Back to top Go down
Imdogtc

PostSubject: Re: New Player, Marvins Introduction   New Player, Marvins Introduction EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Nice to meet you Marvin Smile

I haven't played Runescape all that much, and honestly I haven't even gotten one 99!

I hope to see you around in-game as you seem like a cool guy to chat with.

Back to top Go down
Marvins

Marvins

PostSubject: Re: New Player, Marvins Introduction   New Player, Marvins Introduction EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Imdogtc wrote:
Nice to meet you Marvin Smile

I haven't played Runescape all that much, and honestly I haven't even gotten one 99!

I hope to see you around in-game as you seem like a cool guy to chat with.

thanks, looking forward having a great time on this server!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Player, Marvins Introduction   New Player, Marvins Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

New Player, Marvins Introduction
Page 1 of 1